Wednesday, August 4, 2010

18th Birthday~~

One big n One small...pIG^^


My Dear n the PIGGY....^^


LOVE U FOREVER~~~!!
Yesterday was my 18th birthday...i feel very happy cuz many ppl wish me happy birthday...my TARC frenz...Yvonne,Coco,Hui Xiang,Jia min,Yin Kuan,Kelly,Eylnn,Wesley,Chris,Gavin,Chee Han,KC,Kin Mum,Kenny...and many many more^^thx u all sing the birthday song for me when u all go sing K^^it really touching cuz I din think tat u all will do like tis...THX^^

Beside that,i was very happy cuz my honey celebrate my birthday wif me...^^He spent the whole day with me...we went to 1-U shopping...then go eat lunch...then go back home.I had bought many things...thx my dear....muackss muackss~~My honey had bought the Secrete Receipt Cheese Cake for me...i like it so much^^My Dear oso gave me one very very special present...Dear I like it so much...
Around 9.30 my relative came my house celebreted wif me too...all of them had gave me angpau...not many lo...haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers