Saturday, August 8, 2009

Birthday Party...17th

Last Sunday was my birthday party....last minutes then only I invited my friend came to my party....sorry for those that I didn't invited...and those my friend ivy,davil,cathyn and sylvia help me to invite them...THANK YOU...

My brother also had invited his friend came to my party...ming hui ,jun ye ,carmen and annie....Thanks for coming :)
My sister also invited her friend...jing yi , li vern....and many more( sorry I don't know ur name)...

Starting to eat....


My mom also had order 3 cake for my birthday got chocolate flavour,orange flavour and vanilla flavour.When I blow the candle is diffcult to extinguish,cuz tha candle is special ....and my father cooked for the whole day...I also got help him...








blowing the candle

taking picture with my relative

And my father also suggest to have a lucky draw....but some of u didn't get it....and many of u all get the present...hope u all love it...hihi



That day I really very happy cuz all of u came....and thanks for the present...I love the present very much...Thanks
大合照of my friend

My brother, ming hui, me, annie ,jun ye, carmen
taking picture with my brother friend



li vern, jing yi, and ....many more
taking picture with my sis friend

And sorry I no take the picture for the candle that jun ye buy....Sorry


the candle i finally found
the present that Ming hui buy

carmen also buy a bear


Jian Yi, Lyn Yie and Caleb buy a star necklace


Kok Yoong buy me contact lens ( Honey Wing-brown )


My sis friend Liew Hui buy me a bear


My sis friend buy me a Monkey bear

Kah Kei buy me a ....扑满



Boon Sin buy me a 相架

Jing yi ang her friend buy me a elephant necklace
wah got many present o...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers